Earn Money Off Your Skills Through Writing Essays Online
For some people, writing is their passion. These writers enjoy writing and are very good at it. Some of these skilled wirters have even won awards for their exemplary writing, either in school or other national or global writing awards.
If you believe you are a good writer, we have some good news for you. Your writing talent or hobby can be used to earn you money to help you pay for your day to day expenses.
Wondering how you can write essays for college students and earn money? Please read on!
If the ideas of working from home appeals to you and you have the necessary writing qualifications and skills then here is your chance to turn your writing skills into hard cold cash!
How? You ask?
Well, its simple. Students are willing to pay someone as skilled and qualified as you are to help them write their essays.
Does this appeal to you? If yes, then all you need to do is looks for essay writing websites like iWriteEssays.com that hires writers.
Why You Should Join Online Essay Writing Services
- You get to access a large pool of work - Most writing sites have already established a strong client base. This means that they have a large pool of available work for their writers. You can work on a paper or two every single day.
- Most online writing companies support their writers - Online writing websites offer guidelines to help their writers with their writing. In addition, they guide writers on how to use the correct referencing styles, format the papers, and follow the clients’ instructions.
- You get rewards for your outstanding job - Websites offer rewards and bonuses for the best essay writers. This acts as a motivation to their writers to continue producing quality work. Some even pay extra cash to writers with the best client feedback. This all depend with your high quality work.
- Writing websites are fair to native and non-native English speakers - You can get an online essay-writing job as long as you prove to have a good command of English. Most websites ask for sample papers and grammar tests in order to evaluate your writing skills. Any writer who passes these tests gets an opportunity to work for the best writing websites.
- Online writing websites are always available - The best academic essay writing websites offer their writers with accessible and efficient online services. You can always reach your clients anytime you want.
Tips On How To Begin Earning Money-Writing Essays Online
It is quite easy to start earning money as an essay writer. You might already have most of the items needed at home. Most writers will only take a day or a few hours to start. You will only need
- High speed internet connection
- Good computer with sufficient memory
- Word processing software
How To Get Started On Writing Essays For College Students To Earn Money
- Write a couple of essays about different topics - Most academic writing sites will ask for a sample of your work. Choose topics that you are familiar with, keep them light but insightful and informative.
- Be aware of your available resources - The internet is not the only source of information. You need to discover other places where you can carry out your research, for instance the local library. Also, read about the different citation styles because most clients will ask you to reference their essays. APA and MLA are the most commonly used formats.
- Assess your free time - You will need a certain level of commitment. You have to know how long you can work on a project and how flexible your time is. Remember that you have to produce high quality essays that are non-plagiarized. In addition, you will spend most of you time online.
- Look for a legit company and submit your application - Start by browsing through some of the popular engines and choose among the various companies online that offer payment for custom essays such as iWriteEssays.com. Contact the company and inquire about the opportunities available. Ensure that you recognize their mode of payments. Read and understand their requirements, terms, and conditions before accepting any terms.
Benefits Of Getting Paid To Write Essays For Students
- You can work when its most convenient for you
- You get to choose your own clients and orders
- Bid for your own orders
- You can take as many orders as you want
- You get high rates of up to $20 per page (275 words)
- You can work from home
- The sky is the limit, the more orders you complete the more money you earn
The Most Popular Option Of Earning Money Writing Academic Essays
Start making some money by working on projects that you are qualified and confident on. This way you get to maintain your clients since your work will be outstanding. Our clients always request essay papers on a broad range of disciplines to ensure that you will never lack interesting topics to write about.
Join iWriteEssays.com To Write Essays And Earn Money
We give you a unique opportunity to earn money by writing essays. iWriteEssays.com has clients from all over the world who post hundreds of orders every day. In this case, our clients seek writers to work on their projects and earn money online. The best part is where you get to choose your orders, clients, and bid for the orders.
Freelance online essay writing is the best way to make money from home. Once you get used to writing you will earn a great income from the comfort of your couch. Writing for us is the best way to start earning because you do not need any setup charges. Need to earn money writing papers for students? Come and join us at iWriteEssays.com and you will never regret. Sign Up Here
If you’ve got writing skills, put them to work helping you make money online. But with so many sites to choose from, where should a wannabe freelance writer start?
Sites that pay for articles usually fall into one of two main models. The first is revenue-sharing, where the website pays you a certain amount for every view or ad click from your post. This method can earn you some pocket money, but it’s not quite as lucrative as the second option.
You’re more likely to make decent money writing for sites that pay up front. These sites are often more reputable and established in their niches, and pay you a fixed fee per article instead of the pennies that roll in from rev-share sites. The upside is that they often have a decent following, so you’re reaching a broader audience in addition to getting paid. However, the challenge is that they’re often harder to break into; you’ll need to bring your A-game to get published on many of these sites.
Ready to make money writing online? Here are 15 sites to try pitching:
This site is simple to use: simply join here and upload your first article! You’ll need to have your article approved, but as long as it is 700+ words and free of grammatical and spelling errors, there shouldn’t be a problem.
The only drawbacks is you need to apply for your own Google AdSense account, which can be hard to get approved. Hubpages pays writers by check with a minimum of $100.
On Teckler, writers get paid 70% of the revenue their articles, or “Tecks”. One cool feature? You can share not only articles but also videos, audio clips and photos.
The best part of Teckler is its low minimum payout of $0.50. You can also add affiliate links to your Tecks to boost your earnings. Sign up here.
Bubblews is a mix between a revenue-sharing site and a social network. You get paid $0.01 for every view your post gets, and $0.01 for every comment, like or social media share, and you’ll be paid through PayPal once you’ve earned $50.
You can earn a lot and it’s nice seeing the pennies stack up, but there are many rumors of the site not paying its users. I’ve had a similar experience: I requested a payment once, didn’t get it, and haven’t written for BubbleWS since. However some people have been paid by Bubblews. Keen? Sign up here.
Dailytwocents operates on a similar model to BubbleWS, though with two differences. First of all, payments are issued every month at a minimum of $5, not $50. However, you’re also paid less — only $0.005 per view, which must be more than 30 seconds to count. Also, they allow you to use affiliate links to legitimate products. Sign up here.
ShoutMeLoud is a blog about blogging, SEO, WordPress, making money online and other web-related topics. You’ll place your Google AdSense code on the articles and get paid by AdSense every month.
You don’t usually earn much, maybe $1 to $3 per month, but hey, it adds up, especially as you publish more articles. Head to the registration page to sign up and submit your finished article in the WordPress CMS. Go here for more details.
You don’t have to apply to this site, and you earn a fixed rate for every article. The rate is around $1.25 for a 150-word article, and the minimum payout is $20.
Note that clients on iWriter do not have to approve your article — if they reject it, you don’t get paid. Here’s my experience: I’ve been paid for around 80% of my submitted articles, had to rewrite 5% of them, and had 15% rejected.
Doing great work will help you earn more money on this site. When you receive 4-star reviews for 30 articles, you’ll become a premium writer (doubling your pay), and when you hit 30 articles with 4.5 star reviews, you’ll triple your pay as an elite writer. Sign up here.
Textbroker has a few more hurdles than some other sites on this list. It’s only for US citizens, and you’ll need to submit a sample article when you register. The site’s staff will review your article and give you a rating from 2 to 5 stars. You can earn from $0.007 to $0.05 a word, depending on your rating. The minimum payment is $10, once a week, by PayPal.
Pukitz is looking for “niche bloggers”, which means you will focus on one specific niche — at least until you’ve written 30 posts. The site owner, Chris, will edit and publish each article, and you’ll earn $0.50 per article, per month. The minimum word count is 500.
All articles are “rented,” so you still own the content. If you want to repost it elsewhere — say, on your own blog or on another site — you must inform Pukitz staff so they can take the article down. Apply to be a writer here.
Are you an expert at coding, web design, web development, and creating apps, games or logos? Tuts+ helps people learn and earn online, and they pay well: from $50 for quick tips to $250 for full-length tutorials.
You can either apply through their official “Write for Us” page, or find their contact email and Skype here. Tuts+ is a relatively high-profile site, and you’ll need to have some experience in your niche to get in!
Good with computers and technology? Know the best Microsoft Office tips and Windows 8 tricks? If you can share practical tips for technology, apply to write for Worldstart here and you can earn from $25 to $50 per article. They publish articles on the blog and in daily and monthly newsletters.
Chances are, you’ve visited this site before! About.com is the 94th most-visited website in the world, and it pays good monthly rates to its writers.
The site offers hundreds of different positions in many micro-niches, such as “Playing Tennis”. You can apply here. It’s probably the toughest site on this list to break into, but it’s also the most rewarding and gives you the most exposure.
Listverse focuses on all types of top-10 lists, such as “10 Mind-Altering Facts About Memory”. Submit an interesting list that’s at least 1500 words, and you could earn $100 via PayPal. Fill out this article submission form to apply.
13. Your Own Website or Blog
Grab a domain, get web hosting, install WordPress and start your own site! It’ll likely cost you less than $5 per month. The possibilities are endless, and top bloggers earn more than $5,000 per month — though many experts caution that you should set more realistic expectations.
Consider some of the many ways to earn money through your website, such as ads (Google AdSense, Chitika, Infolinks, BuySellAds), paid reviews (ReviewMe, PayPerPost, Neoreach), ebooks, forums, and more.
Your Turn: Do you earn money writing online?